There is hardly a better way to keep the spirit of Santa alive than with a beautifully illustrated card signed by St. Nick himself (and postmarked at the North Pole – really!) mailed to the young people (and young-at-heart) in your life.
6 Reasons You Should Remind Santa
1) The letters are beautifully illustrated. Choose from a variety of designs including a newly commissioned illustration by award-winning children’s book illustrator John Steven Gurney.
2) Your message is customized. Your recipient will really feel like the letter is for him or her from Santa himself. Choose from several stationary designs and customize your message as much (or as little) as you’d like.
3) It’s postmarked at the North Pole. Really! All letters ordered between November 1st and December 10th are postmarked at the North Pole (Alaska)
4) The letter signed by Santa himself. Each Remind Santa letter contains a handwritten signature (Santa’s elves help him out on this one), a customized P.S., and a hand-addressed envelope.
5) It’s cheaper than a fruitcake. One letter is $6.99. Buy five for $30. And unlike fruitcake, recipients will keep this around for years to come.
6) Your order benefits a worthy cause. Click2Mail donates $1 from each letter to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Remind Santa is a fun way to celebrate the holiday and also give back to those in need. For other holiday mailing needs – like that annual family newsletter or picture postcard, check out Easy Letter Sender.