Mail is another way to connect with your customers. It is a unique way to “touch” your best customer outside a computer, and reach them in their home without being intrusive. The leave-behind value of a physical card can’t be beat! Mail is often shared with others that have like interest and could become your new customer!
Here are ten great reasons to create and send a card today:
- Sending a greeting card is a great way to show your customers they are valued and appreciated.
- It’s a great way to stay connected and build relationships with customers.
- It can be used to celebrate a customer’s special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
- Sending a card can be a great way to thank customers for their business.
- It can be used to announce new products or services to customers.
- A card allows you to share your brand’s unique story or message.
- Sending cards can encourage customers to refer their friends or family to your business.
- It can show customers that you care about their feedback and suggestions.
- A card can be a great way to offer special discounts or promotions to customers.
- Sending a customer a card can be a thoughtful gesture during difficult times.