Jan 11, 2019
The new postal rates are almost upon us — they start January 27, 2019*. So if you're planning a mailing in the near future, now's the time to do it.
Fear not! It's Not All Bad News
Some rates are staying the same, and some are actually going down. Here's what's ahead in 2019 for the most popular mailing formats:
• First class letter rate increases from $0.50 to $0.55 for the first ounce.
• First class letter rate for additional ounces drops from $0.21 to $0.15.
• Postcard rate remains at $0.35.
• International letter rate (Country Groups 1-9) remains at $1.15 for one ounce.
• International postcard rate (Country Groups 1-9) remains at $1.15 for one ounce.
Even More Good News
You can still take advantage of our fantastic postage discounts on every mailpiece with a STANDARDIZED address. Look how much you'll save:
New Postage Rate Effective 1/27/19
|Postcard||New Rate||C2M Discounted Rate|
|Letter||New Rate||C2M Discounted Rate|
|1 oz letter||$0.55||$0..428|
|2 oz letter||$0.70||$0.274|
On a mailing of 3,000 postcards, your savings add up to $228 — 20% off the full rate. That's not chump change!
At Click2Mail, we MailNerds are here to help. If you have any questions about your upcoming mailing please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: Mailings submitted after 8PM EST on Friday, January 25, 2019 will be calculated at the new postage rates.