Apr 23, 2016
You asked for it, and we listened! Now you have the option of using real, live postage stamps, instead of an indicia imprint, on the mailpieces we produce and mail for you.
Why use traditional stick-on stamps?
The plain and simple answer is that some types of mailings make be taken more seriously and generate higher response rates. These mailings include, but are certainly not limited to:
• Fundraisers and non-profits
• Official legal or business documents
• Person-to-person (or customized to seem personal) mail
What it costs.
Since it does cost more to choose this option, each business should research and test carefully before making a decision. These costs are:
• Full postage rate; our usual discounts do not apply
• Handling fee of $.07 per piece for applying the stamps
What products it's available for.
To begin with, we're offering the live stamp option on two mailpiece formats:
• All 4.25x5" postcards except picture postcards
• All 8.5x11" letters in a #10 envelope