Jul 08, 2010
You Asked For It! Click2Mail.com Made Even Easier
They say that when it's hot enough outside, you can actually see the heat waves shimmering on the horizon. We've seen plenty of those lately here on the East Coast, and at Click2Mail we see change on the horizon, too. In fact, we're happy to announce today the first in a series of changes to our website, all designed to make the Click2Mail process - from discovery to delivery - quicker and easier.
The changes explained
1. A new Click2Mail.com home page - designed to make finding the product or service you need easier and quicker, and our great deals more visible
2. We also dedicated a whole page exclusively to our special offers - easily browse the full array of discounts available
3. You asked us to enable you to see your full order history - now you can, right from your customer account page
4. The tracking details will now always match each job in your order history
5. You'll also now always see the order number on your printed invoice
The changes we've made to Click2Mail.com are among those that we've labeled "you asked for it" - they're based on requests from our customers. They're designed to make Click2Mail.com easier to explore and use.
What to expect next and how to stay informed
We have a list of other changes we're planning to make here at Click2Mail - they all fit, broadly, into three categories: those designed to update the look of the website, those designed to simplify the process of creating and managing your order, and additions of new products and services (like Printshop and Email-to-Mail).
We've announced some of those changes already in this newsletter and will continue to keep you posted on the additional changes we make. To ensure that you stay informed, subscribe to the newsletter and/or to our RSS feed (which makes it easy to receive content updates in My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and other news readers).