Dec 29, 2011
Picture Postcard? Booklet Self Mailer or in an Envelope? New Templates Selector Make Deciding Easy
Deciding which kind of direct mail piece is right for your campaign can be tricky; now, Click2Mail makes it easier with a new templates area where you can browse and compare various mailer templates side-by-side. The new template area allows you to visualize exactly what your mailer will look like before you select it, and to easily toggle between different types of mailers.
Explore what the courtesy reply letter or postcard looks like, for example, then check out the five different 8.5 x 11 letter templates. This will help you more quickly figure out the type of mailer that's best for your campaign (at Click2Mail we're all about making mail easy, after all).
Once you've decided which type of mailer you'll use, downloading the template is one-click easy. Choose the software program you'll use to edit your mailer, and you're set. Using one example, here's how it works:
• Say you're a real estate agent and you decide to start a monthly newsletter to the new neighborhood you're farming. You choose the 8.5 x 11 Every Door Direct Mail. Click "Select Download Format" and choose the program you'd like to use to customize the template.
• When the template opens, you'll see that the layout is already set. All you need to do is type or copy and paste your own content, insert your images, and click Save As PDF.
• Now you're ready to get your delivery count and download the USPS mailing forms from the EDDM Retail wizard site; upload the PDF mailing forms along with the mailer you just created, pay for your mailing, and you're done!
Let's check out another example, this time it's a business-to-business insurance company that sends out policy renewals by Certified Mail. Here's how they use the new template:
• Click Certified Mail then 8.5 x 11 then choose the Certified Letter 8.5 x 11. Click "Select Download Format" and choose the program you'd like to use to customize the template.
• When the template opens, you'll see that the layout is already set. All you need to do is type or copy and paste your letter and click Save As PDF.
• Once you've finished inputting your own content and images into the template, and saved it, now you're ready to upload it to Click2Mail.com, upload or purchase your list, pay for your mailing, and you're done!
Because our motto is "We Make Mail Easy" we're always striving to find new ways to make mail even easier, and the new template selector is just one example. Explore your template options today.