Jul 25, 2016
We’re excited to introduce you to our newest Email-to-Mail enhancements — making mail even easier.
Use your email application to send printed copies of digital documents via US Mail email attachments, automatically printed and mailed the next business day, through the US Postal Service, for just pennies more than the price of postage alone.
• Current Quickletter users: Letters now default to a black & white letter - that's about an $0.80 savings per letter!
• Approved senders: Allow multiple email addresses to use your account.
• Multiple Mailboxes: Set up as many combinations of product options as you need—each in its own uniquely named Mailbox. Choose color vs black and white, paper colors and weights, First-Class vs Priority vs Certified, and so on—then email your document to the Mailbox that applies.
• Confirm your orders: Optionally proof new mailbox mailings before you commit.
• Email-to-Mail will no longer support mailing to a mailing list. But we do have some new options that we think you'll find even easier to use.
Find out more by joining us online for a live demo and Q&A session:
• Google Hangout: Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 2:00 EST
• Google Hangout: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 11:00 EST