Feb 08, 2015
When reaching out to potential customers for the first time, it can be a challenge to accurately describe your business in a visually pleasing way. Letters may be too lengthy for a customer who is not already familiar with your company, and a postcard may not provide enough “real estate” for all the information you want to include.
For all those reasons, we’re happy to introduce a new mail product: full-color, tri-fold brochures that are the best of both worlds – ample space to fully explain your offerings in a compact mail format. Combining colorful images along with descriptive text, a mailable brochure is sure to impress.
Here are just a few features of Click2Mail brochures:
• Two layout options with downloadable templates
• No minimum quantities
• Professional, brilliant 4-color printing on heavyweight glossy paper
• Domestic and International delivery
• First Class®, Standard®, or Nonprofit mail classes (some restrictions may apply)
And here are four reasons why mailable brochures really work:
1.They’re impressive. A visually stunning mail piece makes quite an impression. With the space that a tri-fold brochure provides, you can mix bold headlines with images and text to uniquely convey your marketing message. And Click2Mail uses high-quality, heavyweight glossy paper, so you’ll never have to worry about your brochures looking cheap.
2. It’s the ideal layout. You don’t need an envelope! Brochure self-mailers offer the ultimate attention-getting layout to showcase your product or service. The address panel can be customized to include an image or important message. Use the exterior panels to present a thoughtful headline and introduction, and the three interior panels for laying out the details. Whether you use each panel for a different message or combine panels for a more unique look, there’s no limit to the ways you can customize your mail piece.
3. It’s immediate. Like all Click2Mail products, brochures ordered by 8 PM ET are mailed the next business day. If you have an order of 1,000 pieces or more, you can get bigger savings by choosing 3-day or 7-day printing.
4. It’s professional. Mailing a professionally printed brochure sends a powerful message. Combine a beautifully designed brochure with a compelling message, and your investment will pay big dividends. Use your brochure space wisely to share how your product or service can benefit your customers and include a clear call-to-action – and watch your brochure turn into a lead-generating machine!