Aug 20, 2021
Postage rates are about to increase for the second time this year, the changes take effect on August 29, 2021*. So if you're planning a mailing in the near future, now's the time to do it.
You can still take advantage of our fantastic postage discounts on every mailpiece with a STANDARDIZED address. Here's a sample of what's ahead on August 29th:
• First Class letter rate will increase.
• The Postcard rate will increase.
• Marketing Mail (formerly Standard Mail) rates will increase.
* Extra Services for Certified Mail
The complete Postal Service filings with the updated August prices can be found on the USPS® Postal Explorer website.
At Click2Mail we are here to help. If you have any questions about your upcoming mailing please contact us.
* PLEASE NOTE: Mailings submitted after 8PM EST on Friday, August 27th, 2021 will be calculated at the new postage rates.