As you may already know, the US Postal Service has scheduled multiple postage rate increases this year, with the next increase effective Sunday, January 22, 2023. As a result, postage rates and fees charged to you by Click2Mail will increase effective Saturday, January 21, 2023. Please note that the rates we charge you are subject to change whenever there is a change in postage rates by the USPS or other global postal administrations.
First Class letter rate will increase.
• Single Piece First Class stamps will increase from $0.60 to $0.63.
• With Click2Mail, postage on First Class letters with a standardized address will increase from $0.515 to $0.531.
Postcard rate will increase.
• Retail postcard stamps will increase from $0.44 to $0.48.
• With Click2Mail, postage on postcards with a standardized address will increase from $0.359 to $0.381.
As a reminder, the maximum size for commercially mailed postcards has increased to 6” x 9”. Click2Mail’s 4″ x 9″, 5″ x 8″ and 6″ x 9″ postcards all qualify for the $0.381 postcard rate.
Certified Mail Fees will increase.
• The Certified Mail Fee will increase 15¢ to $4.15
• Electronic Return Receipt Fee will increase to $2.10
• Return Receipt (3811 card) will increase to $3.35
All orders placed by 8:00 PM EST on Friday, January 20th will be honored at the current rates. If you have any questions or need additional information. Please contact us at [email protected] or call 866-665-2787.
Thank you for your continued business.
The Click2Mail Team