The year may be winding down, but here at Click2Mail we’re still going full steam ahead with expanded services and fresh ideas to keep you on the leading edge of direct mail marketing success. Check out these five new additions (plus one in the works) that can benefit any type of business.
1. Rack cards/4″ x 9″ Postcards: These “take-me” cards are displayed in a counter, wall or floor rack specially designed to hold them. They’re perfect for presenting product or company information, special offers and much more. Put your rack wherever people are sure to see it: in your lobby, next to the cash register or at the front of your trade show booth.
Our 4″ x 9″ postcards can be configured with a portrait (vertical) front and are a standard size that fits most rack holders on the market, so they work perfectly as rack cards. Currently available as mailers, they’ll soon have the option to bulk ship directly to you. So, why not order some extras for display … and get two marketing opportunities in one!
2. Certified mail added to Mailing Online Pro. Now there’s yet another reason to love MOL PRO, our super-easy, web-based publisher/manager that takes your mailpiece from idea-in-your-head to sales-tool-in-their-home. Take advantage of its sorting, labeling and mailing capabilities, plus the added proof of mailing with Certified Mail delivery.
3. FREE webinar: Personalized Letters How-To. You’ve gotten them in the mail: “Dear Bob, I can get you the best price for your home at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!” They are the letters that feature unique information for each person on your mailing list. And they’re so popular because they work! Our live webinar on Thursday, December 17 will show you how a simple mail-merge function can produce variable data (as they’re also known) mailpieces that increase response rates. Sign up now!
4. Mailing Online Pro migration complete. We’ve worked hard over the past year to move all our products to our premium service, Mailing Online Pro. We appreciate our customers’ patience during this transition and we hope you’ll enjoy the convenience and versatility of the results.
5. Jazz up your black and white postcards … affordably. There’s no question that color gets attention. So we’ve come up with a way for you to add that pop to your postcards without paying the price of full color printing: Printers Choice card paper. When you order, we’ll randomly select one of four eye-catching colors that will become the background to your message.
Coming soon: Priority Mail Express™. When you need guaranteed speed, this is the USPS’s fastest delivery option, with 1- or 2-day delivery by 3:00 p.m., plus it includes $100 of insurance. Watch for it to be added to Click2Mail by the end of the year.
These ideas are just the beginning of what we have planned for making Click2Mail (and your direct mail marketing) better than ever in 2016. Stay tuned!